To foster positive change in Indian Land and to bring residents together to share information and ideas.
- To educate and inform the Indian Land Community concerning issues affecting the community.
- To provide a forum for community officials to share information with residents.
- To work with the County Council to ensure the voices of the Indian Land community are heard.
To make Indian Land a great place to live, work and raise a family or retire.
How to Get Involved:
- Attend monthly meetings. ILAC meets at 7:00 pm on the third Thursday of each month at the Del Webb Library, 7641 Charlotte Highway. Meetings are open to the public; membership is not required.
- Share your concerns, thoughts and ideas on how to make Indian Land a better place to live.
- Check out www.indianlandactioncouncil.com website on a regular basis to see what’s happening.